[ACCEPTED]-Exclude directories & subdirectories from validation in Eclipse-validation
I usually exclude validation in this way, I 1 believe it will be recursive.
- Right-click on your project and select Properties.
- Choose Validation from the left-nav menu.
- If it is not already selected choose "Enable project specific settings".
- Find the validator that is relevant for what you want to exclude and click the "..." in the Settings column.
- Highlight the Exclude Group and click Add Rule. (If you don't have any existing exclusions you may have to add an Exclude Group.)
- Select Folder or file name as the Filter Type.
- Click Next.
- Select Browse Folder and find the folder you want to exclude.
For those PHP developers who coding in Eclipse 3 Mars.
- Right click on folder.
- choose "Use As Library Folder"
For example in laravel framwork, you 2 can exclude /vendor, /storage and /node_modules folders from eclipse 1 validation.
More Related questions